"We had actionable recommendations from day one that worked.”
-Jon Jones, President and Co-Founder at Anthroware
WHAT IS A Workplace EVALUATION?
Establish a baseline for your company's workplace well-being and culture.
- Comprehensive workplace wellness trends with targeted recommendations.
- Executive summary with six numerical scores for each of the data points measured in our assessment.
- Our evidence-based Workplace Evaluation requires no medical tests or personal health information.
WHY A WORKplace EVALUATION?
Determine if your workplace experience is aligned with company culture and values.
- Measures efficacy of existing wellness initiatives and analyzes trends for recommending new ones.
- Reinforce positive workforce trends, tackle negative workforce trends.
- Includes an initial and follow-up audit to measure change and improvement.
We measure the six comprehensive data points of your workplace experience, identifying trends that affect performance, retention and engagement.