WHAT IS A WORKFORCE WELLNESS EVALUATION?
- Evidence based assessment with no medical tests or personal health information.
- Comprehensive workforce wellness trends with targeted recommendations.
- Executive summary with six numerical scores for each of the data points measured in our assessment.
"We had actionable recommendations from day one that worked.”
-Jon Jones, President and Co-Founder at Anthroware
WHY A WORKFORCE WELLNESS EVALUATION?
- Establishe a baseline for your current workforce wellness state.
- Measures the efficacy of existing wellness initiatives and helps develop new ones.
- Improve workforce retention, performance and engagement.
Includes an initial and follow-up audit using six strategic workforce wellness data points and a separate ergonomics and environmental evaluation for employees in their workspaces.
Workforce evaluations start at $500 for companies of all sizes.